I am Mrs. Tortolani and this is my sous chef Squinzio, we are Italians and this is our kitchen.
Mrs. Tortolani: We aren't a professional chefs, but there are simple Italian recipes handed down from generation to generation. Squinzio: So guys try to cook, sit at the table and... Good Appetite!!! :-D

Mrs. Tortolani&Squinzio

Advertising

This blog exists thanks to the publicity. Thanks in advance for your contribution!


I hope like you my blog :-D

I look forward to your comments and respond to your questions! Write me so many!!! share it Kiss :-D

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pancakes with raisins Donatella


Frittelle all'uvetta Donatella
(Pancakes with raisins Donatella)
(This is for 4 people)

Sometime ago, one of our friendly reader of our blog, Donatella, wrote us asking us a recipes for pancakes.
Donatella, thanks for your request and I hope you like it and I hope you like it also to your children! CiaoCiao!
Igredients
8.818 oz (250g) flour type 00
2.645 oz (75g) potato flour
3.527oz (100g) sugar cane
0.246 oz (7g) baking powder
2 whole eggs
2.116 oz (60g) whole milk
0.530 oz (15g) butter
1.763 oz (50g) raisins
juice of ½ lime
½ grated lime peel
salt to taste
icing sugar to taste
For frying: 35.273 oz (1l) soybean oil
Procedure
Soak the raisins in cold water for 15 minutes.
In a blow put 2 whole eggs, 3.527 oz (100g) sugar cane, 0.530 oz (15g) butter, salt to taste, lime juice and grated peel and mix all well until sugar is completely dissolved.
Pour in the same blow 8.818 oz (250g) flour, 2.645 oz (75g) potato flour, 0.246 oz (7g) baking powder, 1.763 oz (50g) of well drained raisins and 2.116 oz (60g) whole milk. Mix all well.
The batter should be thick.
Heat the soybean oil in a pan, over medium heat.
Pour the batter by spoonfuls and cook it well.
 Put them on a serving dish and sprinkle with icing sugar. 

Serve them hot.

2 comments:

  1. thank you very much Nadia
    Thay seems delicious and I think that my children we'll like them very much
    I hope to cook them in the right way
    Would you like to join us to eat them?
    Awaiting from you
    Ha a great day
    Donatella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the compliments. If you have any other request I am here for you. This recipe will be a feast for your children! I was delighted to invent this recipe for you. You continue to follow us. The staff of Tortolani Italian Food

      Delete